Information We Collect
In running and operating this website we may collect and process certain data and information relating to you and your use of this site. In particular:
- Details of visits to our website and the pages and resources that are accessed, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data that may assist us in understanding how visitors use this website.
- Information that visitors provide to us as a result of filling in forms on our website, such as when a visitor completes a contact form.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer or mobile phone (referred to here as a “device”) browser from a website’s computer and is stored on your device’s hard drive.
This website does not collect any personal data or user specific information in the form of cookies.
Using Your Information
The information we collect is used solely for our own use and we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information relating to our website, products or our services that you request from us. To provide you with information on other products that we feel may be of interest to you. To meet any contractual obligations to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, including improvements, and service or product changes that may affect our website.
- If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about services similar to those that you have expressed an interest in previously via our website. If you do not want us to use your data then please contact us.
Storing Your Personal Data
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
We do not pass information to third parties.
Third Party Links
You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access to Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives all individuals the right to access personal information that is held about them. You can request a copy of any information that we hold about you. Please contact us if you wish to make such a request.